Delivery and Shipping
We export worldwide from China and we connect global buyers with China Markets. After all your goods are collected or received and confirmed by us, it will proceed to the final step Goods Shipping.
1. Before shipping, we will confirm again the accuracy of all goods.
2. After knowing the actual weight and volume weight of the products, we will expressly suggest you to adopt appropriate option for shipping.
3. Generally, for a small quantity of goods it is suggested to adopt Express Delivery by EMS, DHL, UPS, TNT or FedEx; and for a large quantity of goods (full container load or LCL load) it is suggested to adopt ocean shipping.
4. We will offer you all charges included in the goods shipping based on your selection of the shipping option. Through cooperating with professional international logistics companies, we are capable to offer competitive freight prices.
1. For a specific country where you live, you know better than us which Express Way among EMS, DHL, UPS, TNT and FedEx is most suitable to you on the premise of saving your shipping costs and satisfying your timeliness requirements (normally, it will take 7~10 days for goods by any above-mentioned Express Way to your delivery address).
2. In accordance with International Express Delivery Regulations, in most cases, the calculation for shipment by EMS, DHL, UPS, TNT or FedEx will be subjected to the actual weight (kg) or volume weight (L*W*H/5000), whichever is the greater. For instance, your parcel is 20kg in actual weight and if the parcel volume weight is 50*40*60cm/5000=24kg, the 24kg shall be adopted for the calculation of freight charge.
3. Relying on a close partnership with professional international logistics companies, we are capable to offer our customers competitive freight charges either in Express Delivery or Ocean Shipping.
4. We also offer Air Cargo (require 50kg+) service which is much cheaper than Express Way (EMS, DHL, UPS, TNT or FedEx) and almost as fast as Express Way. However, in the case of using Air Cargo, you need to handle the Customs Clearance procedures and pick up your cargo at your airport of destination on your own.
5. In support of goods collection and pre-shipment preparation for customers, we also provide our customers with goods consolidation, goods storage and warehousing services at an affordable charge.